Monday, January 14, 2013

INSPIRED BY PINTEREST

I have a board on Pinterest full of cork craft ideas so this holiday season, since I happen to have a big bag full of corks,  I decided to make a couple of things for our Homemade Christmas with the daughters. Wait, wait, let me clarify that I didn't drink all the wine that went with the corks.  It just so happens that a couple of years ago Christine and I went to a Spanish restaurant in Seattle and in talking with the bartender we asked what they did with the corks...voila! she quickly produced a big bag of corks for us.
Along comes Pinterest and all the pins with cork ideas, including furniture, so I just had to do something with my corks.


Ornament


Yet more proof that Pinterest is the best thing on the internet, and addictive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment