Sunday, October 14, 2012

MY SHOE STORY

One thing you must know about me is that I love shoes always have always will.  When I became a working young woman my passion became shoes and to this day I can't get passed QVC when they are selling Clark shoes.  Of course now that I am older my feet can only comfortably handle certain styles of shoes.  Gone are the days of high heels and sexy shoes but  hey- I still love shoes. So on one of my many trips to Artco to buy paper, browse, return a printer's tray for the second time because I decided not to use it I saw a beautifully crafted paper shoe. I held it in my hand and felt this euphoria, I heard angels singing and I knew I had to have this shoe or one like it.  Quickly  I ran to the decorative paper aisle and choosing my papers I ran back (ok, walked fast) to the die cut machine and proceeded to cut MY SHOE.  Sped home (36 MPH! on a 35 zone) and ever so lovingly made my little shoe.



So that is my shoe story for today and in case you can't get to Artco here is the pattern.  May your shoe give you as much joy as mine gives me.


Can you tell it's a rainy day and I had nothing better to do than play online and update this blog?

COMING SOON - HALLOWEEN FUN AT CHRISTINE'S HOUSE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment