Friday, November 9, 2012

YEAH!!!!! I GOT CARDS!

Oh lucky me my wish came true and I got an exchange card from Inky Finger pal Barry!  I love it.  Barry, I vote we exchange cards for every holiday even if we are not assigned to do so (hint, hint).  It is so much fun to get a card in the mail and now I signed up for the Secret Santa.  I get an email from the organizer with a name and address, send a minimum of one "gift" to that person it can be cards, embellishments whatever and of course I get something from my Secret Santa.  I am really enjoying this exchange business so thank you Barry for sharing the site with me.  If you are interested check it

out.http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/cardswap/index.php
Update, this site is closed...I am so bummed! 1/2/2013

Barry's so very cute card.

I received two adorable cards from Teresa in Tennessee and Judi in Mt. Vernon WA



Oh and I finally found a setting on my camera that takes a sharp, clear photo of the cards.  Never mind that I've had the camera for years we won't go there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cari, I am so thrilled you liked my card! It was fun to see your name on the list that I got to send a card to. I agree, we should just send cards to one another. I know I would love to get your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete