The bookmarks I just made I found on Pinterest along with the site that has the instructions. Here is the link but in case it doesn't work I will post the instructions and photos following the link. It worked for me when I tried it.
Anyway here is what you will find on the site.
- Start with a 6x6 square of cardstock
- Fold into a triangle
- Fold the left corner to the center point
- Fold the right corner to the center point
- Open up the triangle again and fold one flap of the center point to the bottom
- Re-fold the left corner toward the center point and tuck into the "pocket"
- Re-fold the right corner toward the center point and tuck into the "pocket"
- Cut a contrasting square slightly smaller than the 3x3 pocket
- Glue to inside of pocket
- Cut embellishments - teeth, nose, tongue, etc. Glue inside of fold
- Slide into the page corner of your favorite book.
- Fun and EASY!