Monday, September 19, 2011

September project-completed




Here is my finished Halloween project. I had so much fun putting this together. I put a couple drops of glow-in-the-dark nail polish on the cat's eyes, the window below has acrylic and the moon was inked and then I covered it with Glass Effects. The boards on the window are actually chipboard that I inked with three different browns, then used my bone folder to create groves. I put a little marker in the groves after everything dried to create a better shadow. The door knob and path are made with The Robin's Nest brand acrylic pebbles. Oh! One other little thing, I changed the owl that was resting on the tree branch in the background and initially had a shimmery, white paper for the eyes. I changed it to red - it looks a little creepier to me. Excellent project! Can't wait for the next get-together.

2 comments:

  1. Great creativity! I love it! It sounds like you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out sooo amazing, Monique - nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete