Sunday, June 27, 2010

GO SPAIN!!!!

I am spending way too much time with my TV the World Cup is starting to dominate my life (GO SPAIN!!!) I knew I was in trouble when I found myself setting the TV coverage on mute while I sat with my laptop streaming a radio station from Spain during the Spain game last week, and today I was tempted to seek out an Argentinian radio station while I watched the Argentina game but I restrained myself from taking it all too far.  Sooooo... instead today I decided to become more productive and, in between games, I made a couple of cards with flower photos I took at the Conservatory in Tacoma.  I used the Cuttlebug to create the embossed backgrounds, Stampin' Up cardstock and bird punch. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and cards! Thanks for sharing.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete